10 diciembre, 2010

Lost without you

Lost withouth you...

Lethal lover, i love you
please me, rape me
hurt me, save me
from the darkness inside my heart

You leave me marks
you leave me scars
but only you can heal my lonely heart
deadly wounded I
can only call you name
Oh, Lethal lover
................please
.......................come
...........................rescue
.................................me.
I Love you.

[This is what i wrote under that piece of wood that hangs over my bed]
And i wrote it for you...
my Lethal Lover, my Link in the Park.

What should i do? i can't break up with you, but i can't just continue like this... i feel like i'm about to tear apart, help me, support me... stop pushing me to the edge!

2 comentarios:

yuura dijo...

menos mal :)

<3

Adivina xD dijo...

adivina kien soy xD!
estaba aburrido y vi tu blog
no pense ke aun existiria xD

besos!